Look no further, this guy is it.

Doctor Review

14 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Look no further, this guy is it.

Dr. Castillo couldn’t have been more amazing. This was my first time getting my lips done, and I was super excited but also very nervous. He was literally so gentle, and my nerves peaked around halfway through it and he was SO NICE about it. He let me lay down and got me a cold compress until I felt better. This man spent two hours with me answering my questions, which I appreciate so much, and the procedure itself was super quick (like 20 minutes cause of my lil episode lol). Seriously, having a doctor that cares about our non medically educated opinion is so important. The numbing cream and his light hand made everything painless. If you’re hesitant about getting your lips done, save yourself the hours researching and just go to the Nelson Center. He’ll take care of you. Its been two days since I got a full syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus, and my lips look BOMB. So natural and full and beautiful, honestly truly. I couldn’t write this review without mentioning his amazing secretary, who answered my call after hours and gave me the courage to have needles poked all around my mouth. SO worth it. Go get you some full lips.