back to all reviews

Looking Great in the Wedding Dress!

Breast Augmentation

SamanthaInacio

Doctor Review

14 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Looking Great in the Wedding Dress!

In June of this year I got my breast augmentation done and Dr. Edelstein was my plastic surgeon of choice. I found out about him through this site and then his youtube channel. He was able to answer all my questions and concerns, his bedside manner was very professional. I felt completely comfortable with him and the nurses at the clinic. I would recommend him any day to anyone of my friends or family. I got engaged a few weeks before my surgery and had to wait, what felt like an eternity, to go dress shopping. But now when I go dress shopping I can comfortably wear those sweetheart dresses and not worry about the emptiness on top. He recommended three sizes that would give me the look I want. I did have photos to show him but once I tried on the implants it was perfect I knew I wanted the largest one to give me that side boob. Words cant describe how happy I am now. I went from an A/smallB cup to 32DD (415CC Highprofile) for my weight and height it is perfect. Height 5'4 and 130 lb. Thank you to the team at Edelstein Cosmetic and Dr. Edelstein for enhancing my beauty.