So glad I found someone like Dr. Reish in the city

7 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

So glad I found someone like Dr. Reish in the city

Dr. Reish and I met about a week ago at his practice, I heard about Dr. Reish through a friend who also got her lips done by him, I decided to Google his name because I was searching for a doctor myself. When I noticed Dr. Reish's reviews and the gallery of before and afters it was very clear to me that my search for the best doctor in New York was over. I already had my lips done before about a year ago back when I was living in Sydney so I was familiar with the process. I was lucky to find the best doctor in Sydney so I wanted to make sure I have a similar experience and that I go to someone I fully trust. The reason for my visit was to "top up" my lips with juverderm again. (1ml instead of 0.5mls this time) The practice is located in a very nice part of town which already made me feel safe. (Especially for someone who isn't from the city!) When I walked in I was welcomed by Dr. Reish's warming staff. One of the nurses talked me through the process and then took me to the room where the procedure took place. The nurse then asked me if I'd like to have numbing cream or no numbing cream. I decided to go for the numbing cream even though I was informed a lot of Dr. Reish's patients choose no numbing cream. I was a little bit nervous going in there because I did decide to go for 1ml of juverderm which is double than what I had done last time Dr. Reish assured me they were going to look great and he was very friendly and nice so I decided to stick to 1ml. My lips turned out amazing. I only had a tiny bruise on my upper lip which took about 2 days to fade away. The swelling also didn't last for long just like Dr. Reish promised which was important because I had big weekend plans that week. All in all I can just say that I will definitely go back next year when I need to top them up. I am extremely happy I found him and recommend him to all of my best friends.