So Glad I Chose Dr Gilmer - Nashville, TN

5 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

So Glad I Chose Dr Gilmer - Nashville, TN

I can only say that my experience with Dr. Ron Gilmer and his staff was and has been outstanding. After my initial consult, I was certain that I wanted Dr. Gilmer to perform this "life changing" procedure. His nurses are so kind, understanding, and approachable. The receptionist (bless her heart) has her hands full too. But she is apart of the team. Nauni (sp) one of the RN's is fabulous. She knows her stuff. And my personal favorite is Caira (RN), she was very responsive and always addressed any concerns that I had. Dr. Gilmer is a great Plastic Surgeon. He gets straight to the point, no "sugar coating", he just tells it like it is. And I appreciated that. Had he not been so upfront, frank, and serious about what it is that I was trying to accomplish, I would have only had lipo and been dissatisfied. He explained that would not produce the outcome that I desired. So today I am 3-weeks Post Op, Dr Gilmer gave me the "all clear", and I feel great. My self-esteem is growing, I look forward to looking at the changes in my body each day. And if pain is your concern, believe me its not as painful as many have claimed. FAR less painfull than childbirth. If I decide to have another procedure, Dr. Ron Gilmer and his practice will be my #1 choice, bar none. You will not regret it. This was an experience that I will never forget and it was not a bad experience. I love everyone at Dr. Gilman's office. You will too.