More than fabulous experience

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Talk about feeling like a celebrity! Last week I had my face rejuvenated and lifted by Dr David Rankin and my body Liposuctioned and Sculpted by Dr Dev Vibhakar. on the same day! I can’t say enough about this dynamic duo. They made me feel extra special and I feel like they went the extra mile for me (although judging by their waiting room, I see everyone feels the same way). The multiple consultations, questions and concerns were all handled with genuine patience and professionalism by either of the surgeons or the staff almost immediately, if not right away. I truly was never worried about anything, I knew I was in good hands from day one and although its really early to tell the final result, I can say that the road to recovery isn’t as bad as I thought and knowing I have a great team behind me has helped me so much! Going in for my suture removal tomorrow and start my lymphatic drainage massage in a couple of weeks. I can’t possibly be more excited!