The Best Experience thank you so much, Springfield, MO

10 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The Best Experience thank you so much - Springfield, MO

I am so glad I chose Dr. Perez for my Brazilian butt lift surgery. His whole team, from the receptionists to his nurses, is amazing. Everyone is so personable, nice, and respectful. I have always felt so comfortable with everyone! Not once was I stuck in a waiting room waiting for a long time, I have always been seen right away with great hospitality. Any questions I had were answered in such an informative, thorough, and realistic manner. I was given ways to contact the doctor in case of an emergency so I never felt alone in the process. You can definitely tell that Dr. Perez cares about his patients and genuinely will take time to talk to you. Naturally, I was very nervous before entering surgery but the surgical staff were amazing as well. Everyone worked together with a great attitude and sense of humor to make the environment as comfortable as possible. I could not have chosen a better Doctor and team to go on this journey with. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and choose him for anything else I may have done in the future.