back to all reviews

18 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best possible experience

When I first went to Dr. Tavassoli at New Body MD in Sacramento, I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't entirely sure about any sort of cosmetic surgery, as I'd seen a few too many episodes of Botched, and the like. From the moment I walked in, I knew that it was going to be a good experience. The staff were all incredibly friendly, and Dr. Tavassoli even had a few moment after a surgery to talk with me, and do a consultation that day. He expressed confidence that he could deliver good results with my problem areas, and a little over 3 months post-op, I can say he certainly delivered. I am in love with my new body, and I have a shape again that I haven't seen since I was a teenager. Thanks to his expertise, I am comfortable in my body again. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and was able to assuage all my fears, and answer all my questions, making sure that I knew what I could expect during every phase of the procedure and recovery. I highly recommend him, and will definitely go back to him if I have any more work done in the future!