OK Experience

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am a Yily Doll!! I am 2 months post op- I had surgury on 8/29/2016. Dr. Yily overall work is good. For myself I feel as though I was rushed. Dr. Yily operates on numerous girls a day. You will meet her maybe once to mark you MAYBE your last day at Cipla. And is lucky to see her for your 4-5 day check up. I am aware that everyone's reaction to a procedure is different. However, I was advised by a US surgeon that i may need LIPO REVISION. To go in and take out left fat .MY LIPO WASN'T AGGRESSIVE ENOUGH.. Ofcourse this is a possibility but who wants to travel back to another country for a "Touch Up" ........................ 20 messages in and still no hope for maximum results. I stayed at Luxury Recovery House and it was nice for the most part. With any business you can tell when someone dislikes their job or is under payed, but i love Junior!! Don't Do Messages in the Recovery House. IF you can go to Dermistics which is an outside spa, they are professionals and will give you the proper post op care. GOOD LUCK TO ALL FUTURE BARBIES!