In my experience, he must be The World Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon

18 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

In my experience, he must be The World Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon

Dear Dr De Silva and your Brilliant Team, I just want to say a really big warm thank you to you and everyone at The Centre for making my one and only rhinoplasty experience such a positive one. From my pre op and post op appointments, and the actual surgery itself, everything was first class and I'm eternally grateful for everyone's hard work and professionalism. I prepared myself for the worse knowing that I’m going to be under the knife but that surgery experience and recovery process were painless. Most of my swelling and bruising - which were minimal - have gone and I’m enjoying life with a very confident appearance. I cant ascertain how mesmerise I am with the natural looking result, you did more than I was expected, I was just expecting an improvement but what you’ve done is perfection – and my nose tip is flawless. I still can’t get over what you’ve done. For those that didn’t know I’ve undertaken surgery – no one has noticed any change but to those that knew about my surgery – they are speechless. Without any doubt I’ve certainly made the right choice of surgeon, so Thank You Dr De Silva and everyone else (Stefanie, Dr Andre, Jenifer, Laura, Joanna) Thank You!!!