My Experience was Wonderful!

Breast Reduction

kaylacarter2014

Doctor Review

30 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

My Experience was Wonderful!

I absolutely LOVE Dr. David Klein and his staff at Renaissance Plastic Surgery in Concord, NC. I had a breast reduction over the Summer and my whole experience could not have gone any better. Dr. Klein really cares about his patients and the staff and himself do everything they can to make you feel comfortable and safe through it all. Being 20 years old I was very nervous about this surgery but also very excited at the same time. He made me feel so reassured and comforting the day of my surgery that I was ready to go in that operating room with no worries. When I came home from my surgery, Dr. Klein personally called to check on me to see how I was doing. It really made me feel special and well-cared for. All the ladies at the office are always so welcoming, friendly, and very professional. If I had to do it all over again, I would do everything the exact same. If you or someone you know are considering getting any plastic surgery, please look into Renaissance Plastic Surgery because I promise you will not regret letting Dr. Klein take care of you!