My experience was one of a kind and very satisfying!

Breast Augmentation

Doctor Review

19 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

My experience was one of a kind and very satisfying!

Ohmygoodness. I will never go anywhere else for any kind of cosmetic surgery need. This place is VERY professional and all of the nurses are VERY responsive and very sweet. Dr. Sloan is super kind as well and experienced. When he talks to you about what he recommends make sure and listen. He definitely knows what he is talking about and doing. They also give you 100% control to watch and pay attention to an hour long video of a very explanatory video of almost everything you need to know before surgery. Before and after surgery, the nurses are on their toes and make sure you're very comfortable. Dr. Sloan will not let you go through with surgery until you are absolutely sure what you want to do and let you know all of the risks and his professional recommendation. He and his staff on your side and by your side. I stayed excited throughout my whole experience. I went in for a breast augmentation and came out crying of joy. He did an amazing job. The anesthesiologist is very welcoming and comforting as well. I love my results and I have never felt better about myself. If you're looking for a doctor, I definitely recommend Dr. Sloan for cosmetic surgery!