The BEST experience! Highly recommend!

Breast Reduction

Peepster

Doctor Review

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The BEST experience! Highly recommend!

Over the moon with my result. The whole exoerience with Dr Kalus was exceptional from start to finish. The initial consultation was straight forward and I felt very comfortable. The consulting rooms are elegant and discreet. All of the admin staff were kind, friendly and helpful. I found the price to be substantially cheaper than others, I think due to the links with the hospital next door. The operation was straight forward, a little tired afterwards from the anesthetic but I was able to go home within a couple of hours. The post op medication was excellent and I had no pain whatsoever. A little uncomfortable with the bandages and drain but that was it. The follow up care was brilliant. The result - what can I say other than I wish I had done this 15 years ago. The scars are minimal, the shape is wonderful. When I look at my 'before' photos I literally cringe - can't believe I was carrying those things around for so long. I can't recommend Allan Kalus snd his team highly enough, best thing I've ever done!