The BEST experience! Highly recommend!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Over the moon with my result. The whole exoerience with Dr Kalus was exceptional from start to finish. The initial consultation was straight forward and I felt very comfortable. The consulting rooms are elegant and discreet. All of the admin staff were kind, friendly and helpful. I found the price to be substantially cheaper than others, I think due to the links with the hospital next door. The operation was straight forward, a little tired afterwards from the anesthetic but I was able to go home within a couple of hours. The post op medication was excellent and I had no pain whatsoever. A little uncomfortable with the bandages and drain but that was it. The follow up care was brilliant. The result - what can I say other than I wish I had done this 15 years ago. The scars are minimal, the shape is wonderful. When I look at my 'before' photos I literally cringe - can't believe I was carrying those things around for so long. I can't recommend Allan Kalus snd his team highly enough, best thing I've ever done!