The best experience and I am fully satisfied with the results!!!

Rhinoplasty

T1996

Doctor Review

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The best experience and I am fully satisfied with the results!!!

My first consultation with Dr. Shadfar was on May 2016. I wanted to get a rhinoplasty for health/cosmetic reasons. I could not breathe at all from my nose and I did not like the shape of it either (it was crooked and had a hump). He is the nicest and most caring Dr I have ever met. I went to other Drs, but I did not feel comfortable to have them do this procedure for me. He is a very easy to talk to guy and wants to hear from you more, this is one of the reasons I felt comfortable to have him do this procedure for me. This is a tough procedure and I think people should make sure they can trust the doctor before moving forward with it. He talked with me about how everything will go, answered all of my questions, told me my problem, and then took some pictures and showed me how my nose would look like after surgery. My surgery took place a couple of weeks after I met with him. I was nervous the day of surgery because it was my first surgery ever, but he came in, and made sure everything was going great. After surgery, I don't remember much of what happened the first couple of hours. I remember that he checked on me as I was recovering that first week and wanted to make sure I was doing well. The first week after surgery was pretty rough, but there was not a lot of pain, just discomfort. After a week, I went back and got my cast off. I am still recovering because the healing process takes about a year, but I am satisfied with everything and he did exactly what I wanted and better. I would recommend Dr. Shadfar to anyone that wants to get facial procedures because he does a perfect job.