Best experience ever! Dr Savalia is a master at his craft!

Mommy Makeover

jp71

Doctor Review

8 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best experience ever! Dr Savalia is a master at his craft!

I absolutely love Dr Savalia and his staff, especially Annel! I had to have a hernia repair so I decided to have a full mommy makeover at the same time. I opted for a breast lift without implants, and a tummy tuck with some lipo. I'm only 2 weeks post op, but I'm already loving how everything looks. I'm so excited to see how it looks after all of the swelling has gone down. Dr Savalia truly is the best dr I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. So professional, great bedside manner and so caring. I'm already thinking of what else I can have done in the future. I will miss them once I'm done with my post op visits. I did a lot of research and met with other Drs before making my final decision. I really liked all of the Drs I did consult with, but Dr Savalia just made me feel incredibly comfortable and I knew almost immediately that he was the one! Working with Annel also really helped make my decision easier. She really is such a sweet person. I can't wait to go back to them again! I'm 45 yrs old with 5 children, I've had many surgeries over my life time and lots of drs and have never had a better experience in my life with any other Drs office. I can't say enough, just an overall awesome experience!