Beyond my expectations!, Providence, RI

9 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Beyond my expectations! - Providence, RI

From the moment I walked into Dr. Ahn's office to the post surgery appointments, my experience with Dr. Ahn and his staff was nothing less than amazing. I had rhinoplasty October 2016. I was so nervous about making the decision to have the surgery, but after my initial consultation, I knew if I was going to go forward, it would only be with Dr. Ahn. He was extremely professional, kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. I was petrified on the day of my surgery, but Dr. Ahn and his staff were so professional and kind, they got me through it with no problems. It was an added bonus that the procedure is done at his office in a clean and comfortable environment. The results are phenomenal...I went from hating my nose to absolutely loving it. He is so particular about his work, it doesn't look like I had a surgery at all. But, my nose is absolutely perfect for my face and beautifully done. I had to write this review for people like me who are hesitant. I'm so thrilled I went through with it. I was back to work in two weeks! Also, price point is reasonable and his results are truly above par. His staff is very professional and organized. They completely prepared me for everything, start to finish. I'm 47 this month and wish I did this years ago. So good luck and don't be afraid to go for it! Thank you Dr. Ahn!!!