Far Exceeded My Expectations - Manhasset, NY

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Far Exceeded My Expectations - Manhasset, NY

Dr. Breitbart far exceeded my expectations. Prior to meeting with him, I did month's of research and read all I could on Tummy Tucks, Smart Lipo and of course on Dr. Breitbart. During my initial consultation, Dr. Breitbart addressed all of my concerns. Dr. Breitbart is patient, to the point and above all thorough. Prior to the Tummy Tuck, I thought that I was going to have to relive the dreadful pain I encountered after having my two cesareans. I expected my stomach to look flatter of course but I thought that my black stretch marks would still show. Pain was so minimal that I took pain medication for only two days. Nothing like a cesarean. My stomach looked amazing even right after surgery. I saw a huge difference even with the swelling which was a lot less than I had ever imagined. My stomach looks like it has a layer of new skin. If I knew that the results were going to be like this, I would have done this a long time ago. I feel extremely happy with the results. Hands down to Dr. Breitbart for an excellent job, I highly recommend him. Kudos to his team who assisted me throughout the process. Special thanks to his assistant Jennifer. She was very kind and patient with me.