Didn't look beyond Dr. Epstein!!!

Breast Reduction

Doctor Review

12 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Didn't look beyond Dr. Epstein!!!

Dr. Epstein was my one and only consult for Breast Reduction and Lift. You might think I'm crazy for not getting other opinions but trust me you don't need to. Just go straight to Dr. Epstein. I called to schedule a consultation and was able to get one within 2 weeks. Called another had to wait 4 months. When I scheduled my consultation i was transferred ro Maryellen and she explained the fees in detail so I would not be surprised. Very grateful for that. The staff is amazing, kind, knowledgeable, caring and so organized. They made me feel comfortable from day one. Consult May 2, 2016 Insurance approval by May 12, 2016 and surgery on June 13, 2016. I love love love my results!!! No more back or neck pain and also my headaches have subsided. Dr. Epstein explained the procedure to my husband and I at the consultation in detail. Answered all of our questions. He didn't rush us at all. Jennifer his assistant made me so relaxed and put me at ease. Day of surgery went smooth. I woke up from surgery and guess what... No pain at all!!!! I didn't have to take any pain killers, tylenol or ibuprofen. Absolutely nothing. Just follow his instructions and had no problem. He called me at home to check up on me. What Doctor does that?? I was back at work a week later and have had no problems. Have been going to my follow up appointments and everything is going great. Look no further. Dr. Epstein is an amazing, talented, knowledgeable and caring surgeon.