BEST DR IN BEVERLY HILLS!!!! Botox & Lip Fillers, Santa Monica, CA

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

BEST DR IN BEVERLY HILLS!!!! Botox & Lip Fillers - Santa Monica, CA

A month ago I turned 30, so decided it was time for a little touch-up, so my search for the best cosmetic doctor began. After doing extensive research through word of mouth, YELP, Facebook reviews, RealSelf, etc., I finally chose Dr. Firouz located in Beverly Hills, CA. At first, I was a little apprehensive about the $200 consultation fee (although it gets applied to your services), but then again, it would be strange if one of the top plastic surgeons in the country offered free consultations. When it comes to Botox and fillers, a talented Doctor requires a skilled hand, and this is especially important since these treatments can be botched. (Trust me, I've seen what happens when people try to take the cheaper route...I'd prefer not to have a frozen face or duck lips). The office is clean and modern, and the receptionist, Lindsey was fantastic both in person and on the phone. Despite being a little nervous, I got an immediate warm feeling when I met Dr. Firouz. He was very patient with all my questions regarding Botox, Injectable Filler options (Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane) lip enhancement, and all the "magic of youth" options that are available. He explained that his philosophy with Botox and lip fillers is to enhance a patient's natural beauty, not change their appearance, which was exactly the look that I was going for. So I ended up getting a little Botox on my forehead and some Juvederm for my lips to give them slightly more volume for a plump full look. Numbing cream was applied to my lips, and I held a little stress ball. Shockingly, I barely felt anything! Just a tiny little pinch on the lips, but was nothing like the horror stories I've heard from friends. (Another reason I knew I had a great Doctor) My lips were a little sore for a couple of days, and the botox fully kicked in after five days. I'm extremely active and in excellent physical condition & now I feel my face reflects how I feel on the inside! Honestly, I feel more confident and beautiful than ever! Thank you, Dr. Firouz and the fantastic staff, Lindsey & Maggie!! I know I've found the best doctor in Beverly Hills, and will be recommending him to all my friends and family! :)