This is the doctor to go to!, North West, Indiana

19 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

This is the doctor to go to! - North West, Indiana

I had always been self conscience about my very asymmetrical breast. After years of dreaming about fixing it I went to see Dr. Galante. He came highly recommended by a couple people and after researching him for about 6 months I knew he was the doctor for me. No one in the area compares with his skill and expertise and no other doctor had such great reviews. Dr. Galante made me feel very comfortable at my consultation. He didn't push any procedure on me and was honest with what my results would be. He made me feel very good about getting a breast augmentation. He made sure ALL my questions were answered and told me all the good and bad of the procedure. He is 100% transparent and I truly appreciated that. My surgery couldn't have went any smoother. I was very nervous about my procedure I didn't even sleep and when Dr. Galante saw me right before he was so assuring that everything would be okay. He held my hand as I went under and put on music that I like and THAT was the cherry on top of the sundae! He totally put me at ease. My procedure took an hour and I woke up with new symmetrical BOOBIES!!! I'm a month out of surgery and I am already loving my results. I got my implants under the muscle so I won't see the final result for a month or two. But they look great already and it is so freeing to be able to wear a dress and not worry about wearing a bra to hide my imperfections! I can finally wear any top I want! I can not thank Dr. Galante and his staff enough, everyone is so kind and helpful. Thank you so much!