back to all reviews

The best Doctor and staff! I LOVE MY TUMMY TUCK!

Tummy Tuck

Gmichelle3

Doctor Review

11 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The best Doctor and staff! I LOVE MY TUMMY TUCK!

I am not going to make this some long post documenting every detail, but Dr. Reno is amazing! I am a 34 year old mother of a 13 year old child and a tummy tuck was on my list for years. Not only was I afraid, but had been talked out of it time and time again by family and friends. A friend of mine found Dr. Reno and had her tummy tuck first. She looked amazing days after and bragged about how wonderful the entire staff was. I soon after made my consultation and instantly fell in love with everyone. They made me feel so comfortable and explained every single step to me. I was able to call when I had any question, no matter how silly I thought it was. I had my surgery (full tummy tuck no lipo) September 2016. The day of the surgery, Cathy and Emily took such good care of me that I didn't even want to go home post op. The surgery took about 1.5 hours and 1 hour for recovery. That's it! Dr. Reno gave me my body and confidence back. My tummy looks better now than it did before I had my child! I am now 7 weeks post op and I feel amazing. My scar is small and improving everyday. I have the normal "swell hell" that you read about in all other reviews but other than that I LOVE MY RESULTS! Sorry, no pictures because I recently dropped my phone in water with ALL of my pre and post op pictures (might have my comparison pics on his website). If I ever need any other surgery, you can bet that I am going back to Dr. Reno!