Best doctor I could have picked - Destin, FL

Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Wow. I couldn't be happier about the decision I made to go with Dr. Ennis for my BA.. He is exceptional all around! He is especially very talented in aesthetics- a great artist! I felt safe, Dr. Ennis and his staff were all very knowledgeable. His Nurse, Lisa, is awesome! She makes sure everything is covered and that you are good to go, she answered all my questions and is on the ball with everything, effortlessly. My anthesiologist was also a really great nice guy that made sure to get important information and made me feel at ease about going under and while being under! Everything important was at least double checked, They are concerned about you and want you to have only the best results and experience. I will definitely return to and recommend Dr. Ennis for any concerns in the future. So so so happy with everything and my results are outstanding!! Immediately beautiful results that I don't think I could have gotten anywhere else.