Best Doctor in Houston

14 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best Doctor in Houston

I saw Dr. Lomonaco for a tummy tuck back in 2009 and loved my results, surgery was great and recovery was fast, the staff at the office is great. He doesn't rush the consultation, he answers all the questions you have and makes it the best experience ever. I just recently saw him again in July 2016 for liposuction and breast lift w/ implants, the procedure was smooth. From the nurses, to the anesthesiologist at St. John's Hospital to Dr. Lomonaco and his staff I had a great experience the day of surgery and after surgery as well. Recovery was fast and smooth, once again I was completely satisfied with the results. After surgery Destiny or Chela would call me each day to check up on me, these girls are great.. I just started seeing Vicky for laser hair removal and I'm loving the results and after debating to make my lips fuller I finally caved in and I did lip augmentation with Vicky best decision I took I am loving the results, my lips are fuller and have that natural look. Go see Vicky she is awesome. I am also doing Belladerm scar therapy with Vicky and my scars look amazing, I will never go with any other doctor. Overall Dr. Lomonaco and his staff is awesome, I have recommended him to many of my friends who have already started seeing both Vicky and the Dr. Thanks for all you do !!