Best Doctor in Fountain Valley!, Fountain Valley, CA

12 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best Doctor in Fountain Valley! - Fountain Valley, CA

I got a Brazilian Butt Lift by Dr. Nguyen. Even though I have a small frame, he did his best to not try to sell me that he can give me outrageous results like other doctors did. He said I may not have enough fat to do the Brazilian Butt Lift, but we can always try. And try he did! I am very impressed and shocked with what he was able to do! My waist is now tiny and he injected the fat to my outer buttocks which makes me look like I have hips. I never thought I would have the curves I do! I've already had my breasts done by him and they are the perfect shape and size. he helped me choose the size and I am so glad I went with what he suggested! He also answered every question and worry I had post procedure and ensured me everything was going to be okay because I tend to worry myself. His nurses were very nice and helpful. I have many friends who have seen him for their breast augmentations as well as Brazilian Butt Lift so I knew I could trust him. Recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was walking the day of my surgery. It was very uncomfortable the first few days but by day 4 I feel a lot better, enough to resume normal activities.