The Best Doctor in Atlanta!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My experience with lips enhancement started off about a year ago at another plastic surgeon practice in Atlanta. At first I was advised to use Restylane and although it turned out to be very short-term solution to my desired look, I was administered Restylane several times. After my own research, I decided to try JUVÉDERM Ultra XC since I wasn't satisfied with the Restylane. I found JUVÉDERM Ultra XC to give me definitely more of the desired volume, but again after few months I didn't see a major enchantment. I was told at my Doctors that my body might be metabolizing the product quickly due to extensive workouts which I found hard to believe. I decided to get a second opinion and try JUVÉDERM Ultra XC with another injector. I found excellent reviews of Doctor Castillo on RealSelf, and gave them a call. Doctor Castillo called me back the same day, and really took his time to explain to me about why I may have not been satisfied. I scheduled consultation with him right away feeling confident that he would help, and I was right! Doctor Castillo spent almost two hours discussing with me my current experience, and trying to understand why I wasn't satisfied with my results before i found his practice. He explained me in detail what he thought would be the best option for me to achieve the fullness and shape I was looking for. What makes a difference about his practice is that he does injectable himself, he doesn't use nurse practitioner. Furthermore, besides his obvious knowledge and experience, he is the most patient and caring Doctor I have ever met. After only one procedure I saw a major difference. He really had a great advise how to do the procedure the way that I would achieve desired results. He focused on specific area of my lips and it was a great choice! I felt no pain during the procedure, and got no swelling after but what made me the most happy were obviously my results. Doctor Catillo really changed my entire experience! I will recommend him to everyone! He is simply the best Doctor in Atlanta and no matter what procedure you are interested in, he is the guy to go to!