back to all reviews

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best doc and staff ever!!! - Memphis, TN

I was very hesitant about going back for cosmetic surgery after the last doctor did very little and charged outrageous money. When I arrived at Dr. Aldea's office, I was greeted by office manager Lily. She makes you feel so welcome and important. Once I was back in the room with the Dr. Aldea for the consultation, he listened to me without interruption. He also is a realists. He is honest about what you can honestly expect from your procedure. My consultation was for lipo and brazilian butt lift. After having four children, Im still in decent shape. However, like most women, I want a little more booty and a smaller waist. Dr. Aldea explained all of my options. He could have clearly made available other options that would have been more costly, however, not have benefited me as well. Dr. Aldea takes his time with his office visits and insures all of his patients recieve better quality care. He could easily triple his office schedule, however, it is clear between Dr. Aldea and his staff, that he is focused on quality not quantity. The surgery was scheduled soon after and went amazing. Lily, the office manager was amazing and still calls to check on me and my progress. She insured my garments were comfortable and that I was happy. 1 month since surgery and my results have exceeded my expectations. Im not the easier person to please and he has blown me away. My husband, friends and anyone that sees me cant believe how well my lipo looks. He shaped up my obliques. My bbl is AMAZING. This team has truly changed my perception on cosmetic surgery and has elevated my self esteem. I cant wait to get out and show off next summer. If you want a doctor that will listen, be realistic, coupled with the most supportive staff ever, he is your guy.