Very difficult revision rhinoplasty, Sydney, AU

6 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Very difficult revision rhinoplasty - Sydney, AU

I under went my primary rhinoplasty via Sydney surgeon Dr Tavakoli and he completely wrecked my nose, taking almost all of the cariliage I had naturally leaving me with a horribly pinched, wonky and poorly functioning nose for years. Finally I came across Dr Greensmith after expressive research trying to find someone he ticked all of the right boxes for me. Firstly this man listens to you!! - which to me is a massive plus because my previous experience was being talked over as if I knew nothing about my own body. Dr Greensmith has had over 20years experience and specialises with difficult cases like myself. I was very nervous for the rib graft but here I am just over two months later with no pain anywhere and a nose I can finally feel confident and so happy with. Dr Greensmith gave me my life back, if it wasn't for him I'd still be crying in the mirror every day and trust me that's no way you want to live your life. I can't express enough how highly I rate and respect Dr Greensmith for his professionalism, incredible ability and wisdom in his craft. Thank you so much again for giving me back my quality of life and also a big shout out to his lovely PA who was so great to speak with throughout the experience start to finish.