He deserve 10 star!!!, Miami Fl

9 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

He deserve 10 star!!! - Miami Fl

This is the best Dr doing liposuction and bbl!!! I had my procedure done around 8 yrs now. I always been skinny, always have had workout in the gym and a really good diet, but as much as I tried my body had those stubborn rolls in my back and flanks which Bothered me, I wanted to have like more curvy body. I also wanted too enhance my butt but I though I wasn't a good candidate for a bbl since I didn't have enough fat. Dr Mendieta explained to me everything, my options, also he told me that I have to gain some weight, he also show me in a 3D computer program how was going to be my outcome. Let me tell you this Dr does WONDERS!!! I have now an hourglass body that I always was dreaming! This Dr exceeded all my expectations! Right after my surgeries my abs got the whole six pack was very pronounced even more ripped. Everywhere I go everybody compliment my body, there's some ppl that even think that I removed a rib (this is so funny for me the way they ask me) That's how little my waist has been after the procedure! Thanks Dr Mendieta you are the best!