Best Dermatologist and Office - Studio City, CA

20 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best Dermatologist and Office - Studio City, CA

I went to Dr. R. several years ago to see what I can do to improve my skin and redness knowing that his recommendations tend to be more on the conservative/natural spectrum (heard from friends.) On my first visit, he noticed that I have a lazy eye and asked if I would be interested in getting Botox to prevent my eye from squinting. Within a week, people (including family) stopped asking what was wrong with my eye! WOW!!! He made an amazing discovery and I have been doing Botox 2x per year ever since. So, back to my face! Dr. R. periodically does laser resurfacing and other treatments for my face. I also do laser hair removal with Heidi, and it's painless and permanent. Dr. R and Eric, his PA, and Heidi, and his office staff are always professional and only recommend necessary treatments. Dr. R. makes his patients feel special and loves to share personal stories, like becoming a vegan and various interesting travels. His office invests in the latest and newest equipment and treatment and techniques and is always a plethora of information.