Best Dematologist in New York!

Mohs Surgery

Doctor Review

27 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Best Dematologist in New York!

Hooman Khorasani, M.D. is a brilliant , extraordinarily talented, and skilled physician at The Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center in New York. He is Chief of Mohs, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery in the Department of Dermatology. Dr. Khorasani has superb credentials, a long record of accomplishments, and is very highly regarded. I have been a patient of Dr. Khorasani for a number of years, and I consider myself blessed to be in his care. When you arrive for an appointment with Dr. Khorasani, you always receive a warm, cheerful greeting. He is pleasant, and totally professional. He listens intently to the issue or problem, asks questions, carefully examines, and assesses the situation. He then determines/proposes a plan of action, which if required, includes tests, a biopsy, etc. After results, Dr. Khorasani patiently explains his plan, together with options, if any. He has a calm, reassuring manner, and is kind, considerate, compassionate, and sensitive. I've had several bouts of skin cancer requiring Mohs surgeries which were performed by Dr. Khorasani. Most recently he reconstructed the tip of my ear so beautifully that it is absolutely undetectable that I ever had a problem! In addition, I have had other dermatology issues, and cosmetic procedures. All with remarkable results. Dr. Khorasani has also performed fraxel laser surgery to repair/resurface years of my severe facial sun damage. The results were astonishing. I am also always grateful for Dr. Khorasani's concern, and follow-up following surgery, and procedures. His team and support staff are also great. Dr. Khorasani is truly amazing, and I highly recommend him!