THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!!!!

Facelift

Corbs007

Doctor Review

19 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!!!!

My life changed forever the day I was referred to Dr Scott Ingram. I was initially referred to Dr Ingram back in 2010 following a 60kg weight loss when I was looking for advice on what could be done to address the excess skin that remained. At that time I had a lower body lift and breast lift and was absolutely thrilled with the results. Now in 2016 I returned and had several procedures in surgery that lasted 11 hrs to complete my transformation and the results are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! - this result did not happen by accident and I truly believe would not have been achieved by any other surgeon - this result is a testament to his skill as a surgeon plus his ability to foresee what would give me the very best outcome for what I was looking to achieve. Through both of my surgeries Scott took the time to listen to my concerns and then came up with the options he felt would give me the best results possible. My recovery was supported by his fantastic nursing staff which adds another layer of support and professionalism to the experience and gives piece of mind. I could never thank him enough for what he has done for me - this journey has been life changing !!!