The best decision - Dallas, TX

30 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The best decision - Dallas, TX

I had contaplated on selective surgery for a while, finding the correct Dr and facility is hard work. I had seen one other doctor but there was nothing to think about after meeting with Dr White. I do not regret having my surgery, I love my results. I went with Dr White because he was very thorough in explaining everything in detail. Every question was answered every concern was put to ease. I had extended abdominoplasty, after my children my abdomen was never going to be the same. I am loving my results, I am ecstatic that my clothes look and feel great. Dr White and his staff exceeded in patient care. My post op went great he and staff always make me feel comfortable. Every detail was explained before my surgery to the what will happen and what could happen. In my opinion Dr White and staff went above and beyond. I love the fact that our initial appointment was a coupler hours long. I never felt rushed, never felt as if this was just money coming in. I felt like he was there for me. I love the fact that he is a perfectionist and does not cut corners I am loving my body more and more.