Best decision I've ever made!

Breast Reduction

Doctor Review

12 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Best decision I've ever made!

Considering plastic surgery was a very complicated process for me. I spent a great deal of time researching, reading reviews, learning about different procedures, and discussing the possibility with my family. When I met with Dr. Pinsky for the first time, I immediately knew I had found my surgeon. He and his staff took the time to answer every question (and I had a lot) as well as share information I hadn't even thought about. I was so well prepared for my surgery because they had thought of everything! I was provided with very detailed instructions both pre and post op. I was amazed on the day of my surgery that I was as calm as I was - and I credit Dr. Pinsky and his team for making me so comfortable. Dr. Pinsky has a wonderful bedside manner and was always able to put me at ease with any concerns I had. Throughout my recovery and follow-up appointments, I was treated as though I was their most important patient. I always left their office smiling and feeling like a whole new person. My surgery was by far, the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Pinsky helped me find confidence and feel good about my body. I must say, Dr. Pinsky feels a little like family now!