Best decision I've ever made! I'm so pleased with my experience :)

Breast Augmentation

Brooklinebride

Doctor Review

20 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best decision I've ever made! I'm so pleased with my experience :)

I was referred to Dr. Davidson from a family friend and could not be more pleased with my results! I am a 35 year old, mother of 4 young children - all born within 6 years of each other and nursed for 12 -15 months each. Even before having children, I was small chested, so I really enjoyed how full my breasts were during the years of pregnancy and breastfeeding. So once our family was complete and I was no longer pregnant nor breastfeeding, I found my already minimal breasts to be completely deflated. I simply wanted to fill my breast back up to what they looked like while I was nursing - a conservative big B or small C cup size. I ended up getting 310 ccs in each breasts and it was absolutely perfect for my shape and size frame. I'm 5'6" and 135 lbs. My results are very natural looking and truly just beautiful! Very symmetrical and positioned perfectly. My recovery was very easy - I was back to my daily job of mothering my 4 young children the next day. I'm so very happy with my results!