The Best Decision I have made in a long time!

ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant

alanweiner

Doctor Review

19 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The Best Decision I have made in a long time!

I went to Dr. Rome 6 months ago for a robotic hair transplant and I am already seeing amazing results! Before I chose Dr. Rome , I went to see 2 other clinics in Los Angeles and was given a hardcore pitch by salesman. Even though I went in specifically asking for a robotic transplant, hey tried to sell me on the strip procedure instead. When I found out the massive scar I would be left with (through my research online) , I knew I could never do this procedure. Fortunately I found out about Dr. Rome. He was the only doctor who sat down with me when I had my consultation and explained the robotic procedure. He was very honest in what he felt were the results I could expect. This is why I chose him to do my transplant. Everything went smoothly during my procedure and my down time was minimal. Dr. Rome checked in on me several times since the procedure which really impressed me! The results so far are far beyond my expectations and the best part is that I am not self conscience about my hair anymore which has helped me feel much more confident. This was truly one of the best decisions I have made in my life and I feel very fortunate I met Dr. Rome.