Best Decision of My Life - Miami, FL

30 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best Decision of My Life - Miami, FL

I waited before writing my review because, although I was thrilled two weeks after my surgery, I was increasingly pleased with each passing day. Now, nearly three months later, I can unequivocally say this has been the best spent money of my life. Dr. Bustillo is an artist, so skilled, so good at what he does and so realistic. I went to him and asked for my profile back; well I got, and no one can tell. In the last month, everywhere I go, People comment on how good I look. But absolutely no one is the wiser. Dr. Bustillo's "Deep plane" technique is exquisite and so outstanding I don't have a single scar that can be seen. I've never seen a surgery perfomed at this skill level. Basically I look like I did 10 years ago. And I am so happy and so confident. My only regret is not having done it sooner. Also, I think thanks to Dr. Bustillos' skill this was a relatively painless surgery.The first two days are tough, but otherwise the recovery is extremely bearable and easy. The surgeon is key.