Better than I could've hoped!!

Mommy Makeover

copo777

Doctor Review

9 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Better than I could've hoped!!

After gaining and losing literally hundreds of pounds and having 4 children over the course of 14 years, I was left with a bunch of very loose skin on my abdomen and breasts. I felt terrible. The more I worked out, the worse I looked. I needed to do something. I searched for 2 years over a large geographical area before finally choosing Dr. Orseck to perform my "mommy makeover" procedure. From the very first meeting, I knew Dr. Orseck was the doctor I wanted. His confidence and professional bedside manner immediately put me at ease. He was very informative, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. When my expectations were a bit too optimistic, he was quick to bring me back to reality. His staff was very friendly, helpful, and caring. I had a breast lift and implants, tummy tuck, lipo on my thighs, and labia repair. While getting prepped for surgery, I was freaking out until Dr. Orseck came in and talked to me…then I was just excited to have everything done. I am now about 1 week post-op. Recovery hasn’t exactly been easy but the results so far are already better than I could’ve expected. Dr. Orseck and his staff have made themselves readily available to me which makes me feel very much at ease. I fully expect an awesome recovery and have full confidence in my choice for a plastic surgeon. If you are reading this and contemplating using Dr. Orseck...just do it. You will not be disappointed, he is a fantastic doctor.