Best cosmetic surgeon - Claremont, CA

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best cosmetic surgeon - Claremont, CA

I first went to Dr. Wali’s office to have a consultation for a surgical procedure. I was so impressed with the personal time Dr. Wali spent with me and the knowledge he shared regarding my options. He gave me a lot to think about. When I returned to Dr. Wali’s office after I had made the decision to have Dr. Wali conduct the surgery, I was very impressed with his strong desire to be sure he understood exactly what I wanted the results of my surgery to look like. I found Dr. Wali to be very knowledgeable and patient. He takes great pride in his work and the care he provides his patients. I was so pleased with the results of my surgery and the overall atmosphere of his office and staff that I now go there regularly for on-going beauty treatments that I might have otherwise received elsewhere. The staff are very professional, polite, helpful, and extremely personable. This includes the office manager, the front office staff, as well as RN Linell Wagers. They are all very efficient, friendly, and willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have about anything. It is always a pleasure to have an appointment at Dr. Wali’s office and I always look forward to seeing him and his awesome team! If I ever decide to have any additional cosmetic surgeries in the future, I will definitely have them done by Dr. Wali.