My Complete Trust to Dr. Alfano - Newport Beach, CA

7 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

My Complete Trust to Dr. Alfano - Newport Beach, CA

There are those that want details; Dr. Alfano is a specialist a Prosthodontist to be exact. This means he has had extra education and experience in the branch of dentistry concerned with the design, manufacture, and fitting of artificial replacements for teeth and other parts of the mouth. While all that sounds good to me, I am more into the person with whom I feel I must put my trust. I have had to do this 3 times already and I for the first time in my life must say, "I am SO HAPPY to have a dentist I love!" I have complete trust in his mannerisms, approach, education, actions, work and honestly. He has suggested and done what is best for my health, my nerves, and my wallet. I am 54 years old. I have heard it said that those of my age and older are the ones more skeptical or afraid of dentistry and it is the younger generation that knows the easy of today's office visits to procedures. I now know it too. I find myself in the position to say, "Dr. Alfano you have done something no other dentist has done in 30 years. You made me comfortable in mind, body & spirit!" May you forever remain in practice, you are where you belong!