1st class from start to finish

Doctor Review

25 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

1st class from start to finish

An excellent experience from start to finish. Dr Hunt and his team are professional and caring. I had been thinking about breast reduction surgery for 8 years and never had the confidence to go ahead and make inquiries before the start of this year. I did some research and found Dr Hunts reviews, feedback and qualifications were excellent. My initial appointment was a positive experience, he gave all of the information I felt I needed and I felt well prepared for both pre and post surgery. I went into my surgery feeling very confident I had chosen the best surgeon in the business. Dr Hunt has a very caring and reassuring nature The results are better than I expected and I now have so much more confidence in myself. I was also very impressed with the after surgery care from Dr Hunts team of nurses. They called post surgery to see how I was and when I rang several times with questions and concerns after my operation, Ciara put my mind at ease and was very helpful. The whole process could not have gone more smoothly. I can't recommend Dr Hunt and his team highly enough.