Your only choice

3 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Your only choice

Dr Patti Flint , not only changed my life , she may have even saved it! I have 100% complete faith in Dr Patti Flint, she is no nonsense and does not take any chances or cut any corners. Dr Patti was available pre-op and post-op for any and all questions and never beats about the bush. She is straight forward and honest . I chose to stay over night in the surgery center because I had five separate procedures done by Dr Patti at once. The night shift care I received there was very compassionate, patient, thorough, and attentive. Dr Patti is very thorough in your pre-op and post-op . I would describe her as professional, compassionate, and no -nonsense. She answers your questions directly and honestly and sugar coats nothing. Nothing and no one, not yourself included, will get in the way of you receiving the best care. In my opinion, that's the surgeon I want in my corner! During the post op care of my procedure, pathology reports came back positive for breast cancer. Dr Patti was the one to break the news to me and never waivered in making sure I was referred to the best care . She stayed involved every step of the way and I had no doubt I was receiving the best medical advice and care. I had been considering my Tummy Tuck for about five years and had several consults over the years. I consulted with about five different surgeons, between California and Arizona. I knew without a doubt Dr Flint was the correct choice for me and scheduled that day. After my other consultations I was often left with questions and concerns and sometimes more confused. The staff at Dr Flint's office took before and after photos and I would have no problem with them sharing those with you. I believe the results I have now are far better than those pictures , as my healing has progressed.