Be careful here!, Houston, TX

11 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Be careful here! - Houston, TX

I had been seeing Dr Siegel for facial fillers for 2 years. As early as my first visit I told him that I was primarily interested in a “lower face lift”. I had one 8 years ago and was very happy with the results. I knew what I should get and what to ask for, and I told him my main concern was the laxity in my neck area. He convinced that his "vertical lift" would be an improvement on what I had before. First he changed his plans for the procedure the day before my surgery, (right after I had paid) telling me he didn’t want to do a “behind the ear revision” …the crucial procedure of excising for skin laxity. Afterward when I was unhappy with the results he blamed the quality of my skin…not that he didn’t complete the lower face lift. Afterward my neck looked exactly like before the procedure. No sutures, no skin excision for the area I wanted attention to. I feel like he gave me “what he does” and lead me to believe I would get what I asked for. The question that he never answered was why did you not discuss with me his thoughts on the quality of my skin before the procedure? At that point I would have had the opportunity to go another doctor. Since then I have been to two other plastic surgeons and both say the same “there is nothing wrong with quality and quantity of my skin that a lower face lift would not improve”. I am a professional person and take good care of my skin and it is in good shape. I think this was about an "extra step" that he did not feel like doing...