Best Care in the world!!

30 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best Care in the world!!

Dr. Reish is without a doubt the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with! He's not only the nicest, but so kind and comforting. From the second I met him for a consultation I knew this was going to be a different experience. He made me feel like I was in the best of hands at all time! Not only was he amazing pre-op, but his post-op care was OUT OF THIS WORLD. I knew going into my revision chin augmentation that the surgery was not going to be a easy surgery, so It was super important to me that I chose a doctor that would be very open and honest. Aside from letting me text him at all hours of the night, and never once wait for a response, he even came to my apartment to check up on me the next day! He always made me feel like WE were in this together, and I wasn't just another patient of his. I can truly and honestly say I never loved a doctor as much as him. To sum it up the operation was a complete success., and I owe that to Dr. Reish! He changed my life, and I would without a doubt recommend/use him again in future!!