From boxy to foxy

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Palm Springs Plastic Surgeon

Yes... but be realistic. I did liposuction I was not in bad shape but I looked like a square box my body had no shape and for years and years I could not get it in the shape I wanted. DR Q told me she could help me but I had to follow her directions all the way 100%. She even went so far as to reschedule my surgery when she found that I had taken a Motrin. She refused to allow me to have anything but a good result. While that burned me up a bit I am so grateful she took me to task and demanded I be a good patient. My result is amazing. I took a full 6 weeks off of work and I needed it. I was able to rest and take very good care of my recovery. I had concerns all along the way and I called the office anytime I needed information or help. DR Q and her staff were incredibly patient and caring. I love living in my new body I take care of it and I feel privileged to have gotten to be a patient of DR Q she will not settle for anything less than amazing.