All reviews

Do not go to him, botched!

Breast Augmentation

Doctor Review

29 Jan 2017

Updated, 1 day ago

Do not go to him, botched!

As a brief history, I got prior surgery from another surgeon in Mexico & I won't name this persons name because then it will seem like I'm advertising for them. & though he didn't have good bedside manners, he performed really well. Makes sense that he has over 200 reviews on here. Years later I decided to get more work done & I decided to try & give dr Gutierrez a try because it was for different procedures. But honestly it has been nothing but a disaster with him & his staff. Botched job! Literally botched. Not 1 procedure came out ok. I wish I could disclose what went wrong specifically but I'd rather not deal with the harassment from them. But I will say this, I got a breast reduction with implants. & it's not that they look even or something minor. My implant is ruptured or has a dent in it. There is open wound for 6 months and lump on other breast that is causing pain. Don't trust the implants here. I have to get them replaced & I also had a big opening on the incision, almost turned infected. It has been a nightmare. Staff is unavailable. They just want your money. Don't be fooled by his demeanor. You get what you pay for.