From beginning to end I felt safe, Random Lake, WI

19 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

From beginning to end I felt safe - Random Lake, WI

I know, 5 star reviews don't seem real and many of us are so happy when we get a breast reduction that we would be thrilled if anyone did it. I am so very glad I shopped around and found someone that I was not only comfortable with, but fully trusted. Since cost was a factor for me, we discussed all of my options, projected outcomes and what I could expect before making sure I had insurance that would cover my surgery. When my surgery went longer than anyone expected, I had three nurses comment that they've never seen a doctor so detailed and insisting on perfection. I felt comfortable from my first visit, to those paper-hat-laying-on-on--gurney moments, to post op care and my final visit. Did he go above and beyond? Yes. Was he fully informed about me and my individual needs at every visit, pre and post-op? Yep. Have I always kind of snickered at women who "had work done"? Shamefully, yes. But not anymore. I get it. It totally get this. I glow. I don't just feel comfortable in my own skin, I strut a bit in it now. It doesn't even matter if anyone else notices. (but, yeah, they do :) Don't go bigger if it won't be better. Don't go smaller if you aren't going to feel great. Go to the BEST. Go for detail, beauty and symmetry.