My BBL Journey

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

My BBL Journey

I would like to just start off by saying what an amazing experience I had at Dr. Jugenburgs clinic. I decided to do a BBL with him, and it was the best decision I have ever made. I'm currently 4 weeks post op and I can say that the surgery itself was a piece of cake, and I woke up feeling both comfortable and secure. After my procedure, I had a room ready for me at the Fairmont hotel which was great because I didn't have to travel far at all! I had complete privacy and the next day the nurse even came to check on me to see if I was okay. Throughout the recovery process I had Kim's email, who was extremely helpful and eased any worries I had. I loved that it was at a private clinic as a opposed to a hospital, because when I had rhinoplasty years ago at the hospital my experience was not at all even close to as amazing as it was at Dr. Jugenburgs clinic. He really is a miracle worker because I have the most beautiful shape after the BBL surgery. The ONLY hard part about it all was the fact that I wasn't able to sit for 2 weeks, but the rest of the recovery period was so easy and they made sure I had every type of medication I could possibly need in case I was in pain or had anxiety! If you want first class treatment, I would highly recommend going to Dr. Jugenburg. His results are phenomenal!!!