Very bad experience and feeling - Los Angeles, CA

Doctor Review

1 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Very bad experience and feeling - Los Angeles, CA

Hello everyone It's my first time I want to write a review but it's really bad experience with this (doctor) He injected me in the face botox and fillers in my face that make my face looks bad older and more wrinkles around my eyes, I really hate to look of my self and I can't laugh any more because if I laugh I look like joker and very strange and weird, it's terrible feeling , he just destroy my face and health with these fillers and I got botolunium toxic witch Make me sick for more than one month I hope this filler goes away as fast as possible and back to how I look before normal with little skinny but look natural and not strange and weird and I can't laugh because of this dr and I don't know how he can be doctor just can make people look worse only to take in few minutes 2300 usd and that's what these people care and they don't even tell you that you might have some side effects of these botox that can make you sick for long period of time. By the way I didn't see at all what he inject to my face and how much because he didn't show me he just started to inject and done after 5 min . I would not recommend any one to have any botox especially with this man . Try to feel good without these filler that will make you look worse and sick. Stay away from this doctor, I can send you my horrible picture in personal after he inject these fillers into my face.