Beyond amazing!!

30 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Beyond amazing!!

After nursing two babies, my already flat chest looked horrendous. I was constantly self conscious and embarrassed. It affected many aspects of my life. After researching diligently, I had a consult with Dr. Davidson. I was so nervous to have to show my body to Dr. Davidson that I broke down in tears in the waiting room. Cindy who was at the desk at the time, was absolutely amazing and helped me realize that I didn't need to feel that way. She was one of the sweetest most caring women I have ever met. I met with Dr. Davidson and Ellen and felt so unbelievably confident in my choice. Ellen is amazing and extremely helpful and kind. Dr. Davidson was so funny and sweet and gave me an honest opinion when I needed one. The day of the procedure, I had a sense of calm and this was completely because of how wonderful the entire staff was. The end result was way better than I could have expected. I wish I had done it sooner. Thank you to everyone who was involved in the process. You are all tremendous.