An amazing experience with Edina Osmani as caretaker in first 24 hours - New York, NY

Lower Face Lift

LDB23

Doctor Review

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

There's a reason beyond Dr. Miller's talents, techniques and way with patients that earns his practice the highest rating in New York. And that's the quality of his staff as well. For any procedure that requires post-op care in the first night or two, I would highly, highly recommend the services of Edina Osmani, who is a director of patient services in Dr. Miller's office. Edina stayed with me the first night, and no partner or friend could have been as adept and reassuring as her in handling my care. Edina was extremely compassionate and dedicated to my comfort level; from constantly rearranging pillows and applying ice packs to helping me manage discomfort and answering questions and easing anxieties. She is extremely vigilant and a perfectionist, but with a very gentle way about her. It would have been very tough and unsettling to have spent that first night without the quality of her care, attention and knowledge, especially as I was totally new to the post-op experience.