Most AMAZING Doctor EVER!

Breast Implant Revision

Alayna62050

Doctor Review

3 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Most AMAZING Doctor EVER!

So, I am not the typical individual to leave a review, but Dr. Swanson and his staff absolutely blew me away. First, and foremost, his office is EXQUISITE; it is beautifully decorated and very clean. While the office is beautiful, the staff is even more incredible. They were so friendly and I truly felt valued. I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Swanson for a revision after having two previous operations from a different surgeon that resulted in complications. I was extremely reluctant to have another surgery after having issues twice thinking maybe I just wasn't meant to have a breast augmentation, but after sitting and speaking with Dr. Swanson I felt so confident and reassured there could be a light at the end of this tunnel. He was very patient with me, and answered EVERY single question I had. He was very confident that he could give me what I wanted, and an implant that would be the most flattering on my body. I just recently had my one month post operative appointment and could cry about how HAPPY I am!!! I can't thank Dr. Swanson and his staff enough for making me feel BEAUTIFUL and excited about this journey! Ladies, if any of you are in doubt about a future surgery, or just overwhelmed by options... GO TO SWANSON SURGICAL CENTER. the least you can do is schedule a consult and see how you feel, but I promise you will leave so confident!!